Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's blogging time ..

2day went bck 2 my hometown at Kuala Selangor ..

long time didnt went bck there ..

so just went bck there n gathere 2gether wth all my cousins ..

since my mom ask me too ..

Didnt go bck there since chinese new year .. look like everyone had change especially my
cousins ...s omeone become taller and maybe fatter .. and also become more handsome n
prettier ...

after going bck there a little bit regreat ..

not like that dont like there .. is just bck there is too late ..everyone is tired n sleepy ..

going to bed ..is oni me .. rushing 4 my assig passing up 2molo ..

what to do ??? need too do also mah ...

tired !!! stress !!! complasning !!!
haiz!!!

gambateh .. i noe u can do it !!!

keep up de good work ..

hahah .. advice to myself ...

No comments: