Friday, January 2, 2009

HaPpY N3w Y3aR 2009 (ParT 2 )

it's already de sec0nd day of new year oo... s0 fast ... no where 2 go .. juz stay at home ..studying ..cause exam coming so0n .. still got few m0r3 we3ks ..
haiz !!! few days ag0 countdown 4 Xmas .. than New Year .. than n0w exam , later Chinese New Year !!!
luckily ... my exam finish b4 de chinese new year .. than i can celebrate my chinese new year happiliy , without any worried ..than after that is my semester break lol ...
Planning t0 go genting le ... l0ng time didnt g0 already ... c h0w lst ..ask my friendS !!
but now must w0rried ab0ut my studies ... bcause last semester result quite bad .. very poor ...
dis semester must have improvement lol ... no i die liao ... get killed fr0m my m0m ...hahah ..
play time later ....
must study study study n0w !!!!!
Wish m3 luck !!!

No comments: