Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Days During My Holiday

My Holidays Sucks ..
Damn Boring ...
Haiz !!!
B4 that had plan went to holiday ..wth My friends ...
Plan everything well ..
call for Reservation all already than ....
Bcause of something than we had to cancel it ..
Smething useless ... that cause every one's mood (include me )
I really dont understand !!! Jesus ..I mean like such a small matter oni ...
Should we argue wth each other wth such a matter ...
And know what ??? Come on !!! Pls la ..This one not good wth dis one ..
That 1 dont like to be 2gether wth that 1 ...
I like say OMG !!!
What Wrong ... Hey Guys !!
Did U Know
What Friendship for ??? Wht is friendship ???
Plse la ...
If u dislike someone's juz be patient ...
Everyone's has their weakness ..
Being an Open-minded person ..
Forget everythings that happen ...
Apperciate each other ..

1 comment:

all bout ❤Renee*aki❤ said...

chill chill chill
wad's goin on?
argue with who else~
don be mad kies..
sure got sumway to settle down de problem one..