Friday, March 6, 2009

1st Week Of School

Hey Guys ....
I'm Bck !!!!
My 1st week of school ....
Sch just reopen only ... already gonna start to do our assigment ...
nxt week gonna present already ....
So Cham ...
But I'm happy oso .. cause we gonna work together again
My Presentation group named ' Victory '
Let Me Introduce My Group Member
The four of us ....
That is Me , Kershene , Vinie and Amanda ...
Hahah .... damn happy cause Amanda are joining our group ...
and this is the 1st time we gonna work together ...
This could be very fun ...
Cant Wait ....
Haiz ...
Today go out n pick number to c which group gonna present 1st ..
Than ... guess wht number i got ...
Shit ... No:2 that means we are the second group to present ...
Is these consider lucky or unlucky ...
I also dunno ... But my member say ..its good ..
The more earlier we present the more earlier we finish ...
Good oso la ... .
Good to hve U guys ... U're the Best ...
Love you all so much ..
MuaxX ....

2 comments:

Sylvia Easter said...

get no2 ok oh, if no1 VERY nervous one..hahaha!!

Tan Vivian said...

Ya oso ..
Thanks For Ur Comment ..