Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mysterious Blackout

7a.m this morning ...
The 1st time i wake up that early ..
Haha ...
Because of A Mysterious Blackout
Although it's 7 in the morning .. outsides looks very dark ..
but luckily .. my hse had emergency generator ..
hopefully we can see each other but
unluckily..
we are like chicken in the owen ..
I had difficulties in sleeping bcause its freaking hot ...
Damn it ... n u noe wht ...
At 1st i thought the whole neighbourhood oso has the same problem ..
Than , i look out the window ..
Feel so suspicious .. Than see ..
My opposite hse normal oni
Than thought my hse oni had this kind of problem ..
than c my neighbour they oso hve this kind of problem ...
Than guess wht ...
Oni five houses include mine had this problem ...
Than we made a report .. call de electrician ...
Than , few hours later ... everythings bck to normal again
Shit la ... wait untill so long .. some more damn freaking hot
After that ,
continue sleeping ... sleep untill almost in the afternoon oni wake up ...
Haiz ... spoilt my nite and oso my dream ...

No comments: