Saturday, April 25, 2009

DAYS DURING MY WEEKEND

The Days I'm been spending during my weekend
That is wth my babae .. which is the notes AGAIN ..
Notes notes notes ..
CAN U PLS GET LOST FROM MY LIFE
Preparation for the next upcoming exam ..
Spending almost 24 hrs wth it ..
Studying studying studying !!!
Besides that , theres another activities for me too ..
That is , on9 chatting wth TOONG WEI NIE
We chat everything ..
Lifestyle , studies and .....
Below r de pic of me studying ...
Am I Concentrating in Studies or ...
Thinking of something else ??
Notes !!!
Notes Notes
Full of Notes On My Desk






Concentrate in Studies !!!




Few minutes later ...
Tired already ..
So Fast !!!
Feeling Impatient


Feel annoying wth de notes already
Feel Sleepy !!!


At The End ..

Nap For A while ..

Than..

Continue on my studies again

No comments: