Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gathering

Went bck to KL last week
due to 1 week not bck to KL plus I miss my friend so much ..
so decided to go bck ..
When I reach bck ..
* Shocked *
My room ...totally different ..
Thanks to Julia ..
for messing up my room ..
things & notes are all around de place ..
Grrrrrrr
De most important part .. she kicked me off my room ..
I had no place for a night .. but had to shared a night at babe room's
Oh .. pity me .. no place for me at all .
As for the nxt day ..
had a gather wth Soh , Wei Teng & Wan Nee
went to Jusco for PIZZA ..
* Thanks alot to Soh for fetching us all around*
Oh .. de entire restaurant is oni de 4 of us ..
had a talk ... lots of laughter & fun
Than as for next week ..
going to meet them again ..
Yeaaaaa ..
dis time going to cinema for movie ..
going to watch Final Destination ..
Can't wait till dis day come







No comments: