Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good Morning Malaysia

Is have been some ages .. I didn't woke up dis early .. Since I'm graduated from secondary school to now ...As for today wake up 7a.m dis morning .. due had to accompany my parents for exercise .. My mom forced me to , nagging said : exercise is good for health, we must have a healthy lifestyle , many sickness causes nowadays .. Duh , sure i know la .. who doesn't know all this things .. but than waking me up in de morning .. it's like killing me !!! Btw .. i didn't realise de garden near my house is freaking beautiful .. cause this is de 1st time i 've been there !! U peeps have to check it out !!!

7.am in de morning
Sun started to rise








Guess what
Here's a GYMNASIUM




Instruction board !!

I've notice that all de instruction & notice are in BM nor English !!
If a foreigner here .. how does they gonna understand wht's written on it




ARM WHEEL STATION
Instruction on how to used it :
Hold de handle & turns de wheel according clockwise or anti-clockwise
repeat it for several times



Resting Area

Playground
Foot Messages

PS/: Happy Mid Autumn Festival to everyone as

No comments: