Saturday, October 10, 2009

Knock You Down

How dumb am I , knocked myself down by the wall at home , and now my forehead swollen with blue-black colour . Freaking pain like hell , I wanna I wanna scream as loud as I can . Ohhh .. this ain't supposed to happen to me , de swollen was so obvious until every one's was asking . So embarrassed
Guyss , stop asking please , i've been answer it thousand times already . BTW, thanks for de concern . But , i just gotta say , gotta say that i deserve it , day-dreaming without realise . What an Idiot !!!
Well , Let's Just Get Rid of dis topic , it really making me feel frustrated


As for today , accompany my mom to her office just to settle some problem , after that going to had our lunch together
BOred , Bored , Bored .. nothing to do ..



So , ready for those flashing lights
&
here come's de cam

My sister , revision for her upcoming exam (SPM) next month















PS/: Here we go , here we go
going bck next week to visit u guys
Miss You Guys So Much
XOXO ♥

No comments: