Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bye Bye 18 and Welcome 19

Finally , My 19th birthday which held on 20th NOvember had officially ended , Thanks all babes & dudes for de wishes and also surprises . It's a memorable year , cause it's a year me celebrating my birthday without my birthday cakes , cause i refuse to , due to i'm too sicking of having cakes , annoying , cause I'm eating too much cakes since de beginning of dis month . So let's make it a special year this year , but than I'm ain't no regret , i've had what i wanted for . THANKS to MOM , who had given me a big " ang pau " for my birthday presents , * wink * .
Urghhh , I'm 19 already , as for next year , going on 20 .
NO NO NO ... me getting older and older . Duh , why am i thinking so much now ?? should enjoy my life now , shouldn't me


P/S : Cheers !!!!

No comments: