Thursday, April 23, 2009

MOODLY

Today finish my exam
Came bck home ..
So tired .. Exhausted ..
Haiz !!!!
Today exam paper quite difficult oso ...
I've done a mistake ...
On a question
That question worth of 25 Marks
OH Shit !!!!
Dissapointed !!!! Moodlesss ...
My face no more smile ..only sadness
Can't asspect ...
How's my result ..
..................
Some more ,
I'm in a headache situation
My head .. So pain ...
Cause of not enough sleeping
These few days
I slept not more than 24 hrs
Cause of exam
I need to hve enough preparation
I need to hve enough of sleep
No more distrubing
I need a Peace Nite
Gud Nite To Me !!!

2 comments:

all bout ❤Renee*aki❤ said...

dear..
my support always with u..
so...
all the best to u and good luck

xoxo

Tan Vivian said...

Thank You Dear !!!!
I will always support u tooo ...
No matter wht's going on ..
I'll always stand by u !!!