Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Just A Dream

Good Morning Malaysia ...
It's 9.30 a.m now
Wow ..
The 1st time i woke up early in de morning
Unbelievable !!!
All of my families members are surprise ..
Why am I waking up so early in de morning ??
Although yesterday i slept quite late ...
This is because yesterday i had promise my mom to accompany her for breakfast ..
So !!!
Have to fulfilled my promise lo ..
The another reason is that ...
I had a dream yesterday ...
A weired dream ...
The dream that i never had before
I'm been dreaming that I've been betray by my friend..
Holly Shit ...
Why am I dreaming on this kind of things
Haiz ...
No experience before lor ...
Since this onwards ,
I lost trust towards her anymore ...
Should I trust her ??
Should i believe in wht I'm been dream ??
or
Should I just forget it ...
She's one of my friend that I appreciate well ..
So ..
I had no idea in it ...
How ??
Wht is ur opinion in it ??
I'm very confusing about it ...
de dream looks so real until i cant differentiate it
I think that i should clam down ...
&
let's make things well ..
Cause I'm not willing to loose her ...
Our friendship cant be replace ..
She's one of my friends that i appreciate alot
I treat her as
My Best Friends !!!!

No comments: