Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Day Has Gone (Part 1)

Morning Bloggies ...
It's almost 3 in de morning ...
&
still than .. I'm awake yet ...
not feeling sleepy ..
so since I'm so bored .. so just post dis ..
My Journey Of The Day !!!
2day went Sg.Wang wth my dearest classmates ...
Than went Time Square & Lao Yout
* Dont noe de proper spelling of it *
wth my Machi ..

In de morning ..
Had KTV wth my dearest classmates ..
At 1st is more that 10 of us going ..
But than de number that appear is oni 7 of us
Disappointed ..
NVM .. we still had fun together ...
After that .. it's shopping time .. we walk separately ..
Me & Soh together ..as for others .. No idea in it
suddenly meet my babaes ..
So Happy to c them .. Yea !!!
After reaching bck ..
receive a mssg from soh .. being told that she's sick ..
OMG ... So do I ..
Oww .. Im freaking suffer right now ..
Sneeze Sneeze Sneeze
My nose red like a crown ..
Seems no cure after taking medicine ..
Oww ..
Suffer Suffer Suffer
I think that's all for my day...
will upload pic in my nxt upcoming post
Stay Tuned for it

No comments: