Saturday, August 15, 2009

Babae In Da House

Babaes ...
My early wish to u ...
Although ur birthday is 2molo
Happy Birthday To U ... Muacksss
Yesterday de 5 of us gather in babaes room ,
which is me , babaes , julia , joyce & hui wen
we had a talk until 5 in de morning ..
0h .. everyone was freaking tired dis morning ...
but ..
everyone turn energy when we went for KTV
Full of Shouting , laughter
Oo .. had a wonderful time wth them ..
but .. I'm in a freaking tired situation .. i need my bed now..
cause later I had to went out for my dinner some more
No more delay .. i need a good sleep now
As for next week ..
babaes plans to go clubbing .. for another celebration ..
Wow !!!
Many plan of she ...


*Babaes i took dis pic from ur sis blog *
cause i think u look nice oni in dis pic ..
Hahaha

No comments: