Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shocked News

I receive a call from soh yesterday nite
&
suddenly i've been told a news
which is Connie had pass away ..
At de moment ..
I feel blur ..
Not willing to accept de truth ..
Why suddenly such kind of things had happen
Dis news has totally freaking me out ..
no more mood dis weekend
After hearing it ..
My tears started to drop
cause i just loose a friend of mine
CONNIE YAP ..
although we r not close to each other ..
but we still noe each other ..
I still remember the de day b4 her accident ..
I still smile at her ..
when we meet each other in de lecturer hall ..
but ..
i cant imagine that ..
that is my last smile to her ..
I get de chance to know her
is by being intro by some friends ..
when we went to club together
that is de 1st time i meet her
&
now it's seem to late
when we started knowing each other ..
Goodbye Connie
May Your Soul Rest In Peace
We will always remember you ..

No comments: