Monday, October 19, 2009

Exhausted day but Fun

What an exhausted day i had today , went bck to visit my babes & dudes . Reach there de 1st things is rush straight away immediately back to my ex-hostel to visit my precious babes , miss them so much . The 1st thing when i saw them is to give them a big hug . I oni stop by there for few minutes cause after that , had a date with Soh Soh , 1st Floor & Christine , we went to Old Town for a chat , lots of laughter & fun . Besides that , planned to celebrate our birthday together next month . Can't wait till that day come , 1st time celebrating birthday together , should be fun . Than , went bck to my ex-hostel again , dis time had dinner wth them , cause b4 i left them ,i promise that I'll be bck accompany them for dinner b4 i leave . Had dinner wth them until 8pm oni i left them . Gonna say Bye Bye again . But than , I'll be bck upcoming Monday for our Steamboat party & will be staying there for a night .Yippy , steamboat again Yummm
Arhhh , it's 12 in de morning & i just reach home , better get some rest early today.

Gud Nite to me & hope I'll had sweet dream tonight's



PS/:Thanks Guys for all de laughter & fun . Great to have you guys
XOXO


No comments: