Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here i come nowadays

Finally , lazy me has updated my blog , on de last day of October .
Yea , its Halloween , lets get spooky . Happy Halloween my babes .
As for me , went to Damansara to celebrate my Hallowen , plus than accompany my mom to visit her new office since it just loacted opposite de CURVE . Actually , i've been there several times already , due to my mom had to settle all her job problem since last few weeks ago , so just accompany her there , but than i haven had a chance to take a close look at her office till today .Wow , what an awesome decoration ,damn freaking nice , hoped that i'll had chanced to work there when i'm graduated .

Let's see , dis few pic has been taken from 20th floor from my mom office ..
Scenery of MUTIARA DAMANSARA


LIBRARY ,
dis is not a reading library , but a lounge LIBRARY , crowded with people during nite .
What a beautiful and great place , U peeps has to check it out ,




1 of the nicest part in my mom office which i like de most ,
THE PANTRY , where workers had their lunch or break there , nice rite ??
lots of facilities .





What's more important is that it include PLASMA TV from SONY VAIO .
Wow ,how good is it can get a great relax after a hard work job


Close look of it



Been there for several days already , i think almost few weeks .
went shopping there , IKANO , CURVE .
Addicted to that palce ,cause it consits lots of lounge & pubs there .
Super dupper cool , will have teas wth my friends there during nite .

P/S: call me , when u guysss went there , we can had our gather there, anytime

No comments: