Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Babies

Happy Birthday to all my November babies friends , which included me who will celebrating my 19th birthday few more weeks later . As for todays , celebrated my ex-classmates birthday
" Apple Tan Wey Ru " * sorry if i spell ur name mistaken * .
Which is the 1st time she's approaching in my blog !!!
Le's not talk much , and here's come de flashing lights agian , it's picture times





Birthday girll
Apple Tan



Kidzzz , enjoying his Cerry



Soh Soh ,
de planner & oso de cake cutter of de day


Christin Tan Qiu Teng




Birthday gurll & friends


Ohhh , i wonder why my head is super hudge
while 1st floor oni left half of it !!



Finally , de pic that's look normal









Blur Version





Me trying to look funny ,
but in end fail to do so


P/S : Keep it close to each others , friends is what i apperciate the most

No comments: