Saturday, November 7, 2009

Down down down

went damansara The Curve shopping again ,
dis time bought something well on my way back .
SKIN FOOD mask product .
Thanks to mom , for buying it . LOVE YA !!!
but than ,
my mood will be down for dis few weeks , cause i just loose part of something that's important in my life . How am i going to survive without it ?? Arhhhhh , my precious camera's broken , something wrong with de lens , all de pic that had been taken are freaking blur , can't used .. feel like crying :(
but than i've told my mom that i wanted a DSLR cam's for my birthday present upcoming week , hope she'll get me one .


These are the SKIN FOOD Products that i've bought , it cost RM 80++


Cucumber soothing Mask Wash


Rice Mask Wash




P/S: my precious babaes cam's , Whooooo

No comments: